Truth in Sales, Solutions for Leaders, Relationships that Serve
A Complete Sales Training Series
Created by Doug Soltis www.dougsoltis.com
- Your cornerstone is your definition
- Your mission statement?
- Who before Why? – Character Trait Commitment is the vision.
- How do you do? Naturally, your way is best.
- What do you do? The Way.
- When? The art of timing.
- The most critical attribute, to be liked and wanted in business.
- The most critical skill.
- Truth Triangle and the gray line just telling the truth is not enough.
- BTruths Triangle part 2: Believed Relevant Truth = Trust.
- Prospecting: I AM Fearless.
- Parable selling – stories that market you and your product.
- Improvsell: How to have in the moment thinking.
- Humor: The glue of long term relationships. How, when and where.
- Follow up: Getting keys to the Kingdom
- Solutions and Service is king
- Presentations that flow and glow
- Dying to Close:The art of no pressure closing.
- The Body and the Spirit
- Public speaking for new speakers teachers and trainers. This for groups only.
- Public speaking, the art of I am. This is for groups only